Atheists fail to riot at threat to burn The God Delusion

You need to take precautions for most things you do in life

Even mundane things, like crossing a road.

Or is Grahame saying that he can simply cross a road, without taking any precautions (looking lefft, then right.....) and his "god" will make the out of control, jack-knifing lorry stop before it hits him 'cause he didn't follow the "Green Cross Code"?

For the last time, I am not talking about morality I am talking about health and you know the facts of life the same as anyone.

The problem with morality is the church seems to think it has sole rights on the concept.

With all the best will in the world Graham you can never be quite sure just who you're laying down with...religious or not, or how many.

The only immorality I see sex with multiple partners is, not divulging that fact so that they too can make make a concious decision. Or taking sex without consent...both come under the heading of control. I could have safe sex with multiple infected partners as long as I took the right precautions..then again I could be mesmerised by the righteousness of a God botherer and get infected. So Graham...do you wear a condom when the time is right? Or do you take a risk based on your partner pontificating on how holier than thou she/he is?

Sex is good, sex is fun and totally separate from decisions you make..decisions I really don't need a "good book" to advise me on..especially when that book is a zillion light years old. Just good old common sense.

On another note...sex does not break up families, it isn't a cause. It's all just a lie to transfer guilt and responsibility for one's own individual poor actions, actions mainly due to poor education or indifference.

The problem with morality is the church seems to think it has sole rights on the concept.

With all the best will in the world Graham you can never be quite sure just who you're laying down with...religious or not, or how many.

The only immorality I see sex with multiple partners is, not divulging that fact so that they too can make make a concious decision. Or taking sex without consent...both come under the heading of control. I could have safe sex with multiple infected partners as long as I took the right precautions..then again I could be mesmerised by the righteousness of a God botherer and get infected. So Graham...do you wear a condom when the time is right? Or do you take a risk based on your partner pontificating on how holier than thou she/he is?

Sex is good, sex is fun and totally separate from decisions you make..decisions I really don't need a "good book" to advise me on..especially when that book is a zillion light years old. Just good old common sense.

On another note...sex does not break up families, it isn't a cause. It's all just a lie to transfer guilt and responsibility for one's own individual poor actions.

What has that got to do in response to this

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=6713847&postcount=203

Even mundane things, like crossing a road.

Or is Grahame saying that he can simply cross a road, without taking any precautions (looking lefft, then right.....) and his "god" will make the out of control, jack-knifing lorry stop before it hits him 'cause he didn't follow the "Green Cross Code"?

You have to cross the road.

What has that got to do in response to this

The same as most of your "points" on this thread (most of which are off topic - which you made happen with your inane posts about a piec of comic writing which you took to be real (probably as a result of you not reading the actual words of the OP and formulating your own message).

Archived