Atheists fail to riot at threat to burn The God Delusion

Which is that Jesus told us explicitly not to murder.

Which still doen't answer the original question.

You said: "Seeing as Jesus told us to obey our earthly masters, I agree with you, but I speak as a practising Christian."

To which, auto98uk asked you: "So if jesus was a judge at the Nuremberg trials, he would have been ok with the "I was following orders" defence?"

Even allowing for that, it still means that you should pay taxes even if "caesar" said "i am going to collect this new tax which will be exclusively used for murder rape and pillage"

So it still makes it ok to aid someone doing something evil.

Unfortunately we do not rule over Caesar but we can control our own actions.

So in gods eyes there is no crime of aiding someone to do something evil?

It only matters if you do it yourself?

And you say that Christianity has morality - this proves you wrong, in your own words.

It is down to each and everyone to do what is right and that includes Caesar.

What has that got to do in response to this

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=6713847&postcount=203

Because morality does play the major part...health certainly doesn't otherwise the church would be going hell for leather in promoting protection. The only way to protect yourself is by becoming celibate or abstaining from sex. In other words the church promotes risk based on you not knowing the history of a potential partner...a history you can never know for sure.

Because morality does play the major part...health certainly doesn't otherwise the church would be going hell for leather in promoting protection. The only way to protect yourself is by becoming celibate or abstaining from sex. In other words the church promotes risk based on you not knowing the history of a potential partner...a history you can never know for sure.

That is the only 100% sure fire way of protecting yourself, either that or remaining faithful to one partner.

That is the only 100% sure fire way of protecting yourself

Which would (very) quickly kill off the human race.

remaining faithful to one partner.

Monogomany is not a natural state in primates though (of which, we are one).

So, you're saying we should fight nature, or partake in an unnatural act?

Archived