Atheists fail to riot at threat to burn The God Delusion

It is usually atheists who do it. Being deceitful and living a lie is not Christianity.

You advocated that homosexual people should "keep quiet and have a free meal ticket for life".

Looks like it it religion that wants people to live a lie, rather than be free.

And their partner will be happy to live in a sexless marriage will they?

Also why do you assume that the heterosexual in the marriage is going to be the only one with an income?

Of course they wouldn't be happy and why would they lie for a free meal ticket if they had an income.

It is usually atheists who do it

Yes because there is such a clear and obvious path between not believing in a sky pixie and denying your sexuality.

In stark contrast to Xainty, Islam... which in no way encourage people least of all homosexuals to deny their sexuality :loopy:

Being deceitful and living a lie is not Christianity.

Are you drunk or something? Just a few posts back you seemed to suggest repressed homosexuals in heterosexuals should do just that.

You advocated that homosexual people should "keep quiet and have a free meal ticket for life".

Looks like it it religion that wants people to live a lie, rather than be free.

Suffragette was saying people didn't come out because they were scared to. I suggested there might be other reasons.

I did not advocate it.

Yes because there is such a clear and obvious path between not believing in a sky pixie and denying your sexuality.

In stark contrast to Xainty, Islam... which in no way encourage people least of all homosexuals to deny their sexuality :loopy:

Are you drunk or something? Just a few posts back you seemed to suggest repressed homosexuals in heterosexuals should do just that.

See the reply above #273. I am beginning to think atheists have difficulty with comprehension.

Suffragette was saying people didn't come out because they were scared to. I suggested there might be other reasons.

I did not advocate it.

So roughly what proportion of those who got married only to come out later as homosexuals got married as part of a cynical way to avoid getting a job, even if it meant having to live and have sex with someone they didn't love and weren't attracted to. Rather than because they lived in a society where homosexuals were subject to a great deal of persecution?

So roughly what proportion of those who got married only to come out later as homosexuals got married as part of a cynical way to avoid getting a job, even if it meant having to live and have sex with someone they didn't love and weren't attracted to. Rather than because they lived in a society where homosexuals were subject to a great deal of persecution?

There are a lot of people who think of marriage and raising a family as the ultimate goal in life. Most people, gay and straight want a family.

Archived