Atheists fail to riot at threat to burn The God Delusion

Whoa there Grahame, where was your tolerance when you came on this thread, I didn't see it. Just because others are intolerant doesn't mean you have to be. Try ignoring it for once instead of playing the 'I'm the lone voice of Christianity crying in the wilderness' card. You're not a martyr for the cause of God. For once just turn the other cheek and walk away with good grace

:huh: Who says that?

:huh: Is someone forcing you to read every thread posted on SF at gunpoint or something? If you don't like my threads don't read them. It is not illiberal to express your opinion, it is however extremely illiberal to demand that others don't express theirs.

How very Christian of you.

These threads are every day alike and then you atheists complain about Jehovaha Witnesses when you are the worlds worst for proselytising.

It strikes me that following what I've just read, people interpret the bible differently, to give it the meaning they want. It reminds me greatly of the way for example people interpret horoscopes, reading what they want into it. Both, oddly, ignore the total lack of proof. It seems people believe what they want to believe.

I can take you to the Hebrew and show you.

Whoa there Grahame, where was your tolerance when you came on this thread, I didn't see it. Just because others are intolerant doesn't mean you have to be. Try ignoring it for once instead of playing the 'I'm the lone voice of Christianity crying in the wilderness' card. You're not a martyr for the cause of God. For once just turn the other cheek and walk away with good grace

And give atheists freedom to say as they like without right of reply, you would like that wouldn't you.

These threads are every day alike and then you atheists complain about Jehovaha Witnesses when you are the worlds worst for proselytising.

Yes because Jehovaha Witnesses come to your door and you're forced to talk with them once you answer it. This is the internet Grahame, you do not have to read threads on here that upset you.

Great find by the way Plek- Mmmm that's good satire!

Jesus was comparing death to the place of Hell just outside Jerusalem where death was permanent.

So worms are immortal in this place outside Jeruslem are they?

Mark 9:47-8 And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, 48where 'their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched.'[c] 49Everyone will be salted with fire.

Hopw exactly was Jesus going to cast everything that offends him into "the place of Hell just outside Jerusalem"

Matthew 13:41-42 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

According to you most people on the earth offend Jesus and we wouldn't all fit into a single place outside Jerusalem now would we?

Yet again you are flat out contradicting the book and man you claim to base your life upon.

Archived