What is your take on this..

the problem there is if you get a tug! at the end of the day she has refused you permission so in the eyes of the law you are taking without consent (twoccing). insured or otherwise you are using a vehicle without the owners consent and you would be dealt with accordingly!

I'd like to believe she wouldn't call the law and am pretty sure she wouldn't but you do have a point of course.

I have a daughter, is that good enough? I think the op is babying his daughter and trying to treat her like a little girl. Would he be running around after his son like this?

Good grief, she's not a child at 19. She could have been married for three years and have a couple of kids. She's old enough to vote, she's old enough to get a bus from town at 9 pm.

:rolleyes:

Babying maybe but the arrangement was made simply because she was worried about travel home at 9pm. Originally my OH didn't have any problem with that.

Babying maybe but the arrangement was made simply because she was worried about travel home at 9pm. Originally my OH didn't have any problem with that.

It doesn't seem as though your going to get much support on here now. Obviously wanting to make sure your daughter is safe doesn't mean much :confused:. She must have you wrapped around your finger as it seems that she is requesting you pick her up from college, wherever that came from. My dad probably would have done the same if I was still at college, doesn't mean that i'm not an adult, or does it? :confused:

Her car it is but I do all the driving, and in normal circumstances use the car whenever I need. It simply boils down to:

Argument = "And don't think you're using the car"

But it's not your car though, she may be being snide and petty. I don't know what the argument was about, but she has every right to decide who drives her car.

It doesn't seem as though your going to get much support on here now. Obviously wanting to make sure your daughter is safe doesn't mean much :confused:. She must have you wrapped around your finger as it seems that she is requesting you pick her up from college, wherever that came from. My dad probably would have done the same if I was still at college, doesn't mean that i'm not an adult, or does it? :confused:

Well to me when my daughter asks if it's possible I could pick her up just on a Tuesday night because she's worried about walking alone to a bus stop in town, it's the natural thing to say, "Of course". All people are different I guess.

Well to me when my daughter asks if it's possible I could pick her up just on a Tuesday night because she's worried about walking alone to a bus stop in town, it's the natural thing to say, "Of course". All people are different I guess.

sounds like a spoilt family to me

1: kid shouldnt need lifts all the time, i never did, never did me no harm

2: missus shouldnt have spat the dummy out

My bold, just once a week. Not all the time :confused:

Archived