Night drive ban could save lives

Bruno

most of the problem is caused by young ones showing off, its like a peacock trying to attract a female, its all just for show, a few beers or a bit of dope, there aryton senna! roads are quiter at night and its the time to show off, my dad always said to me when i was young that if you were to drive a farrari you would only have to go 30mph in it, cus anyone that overtook would know deep down that if you wanted to beat them you could so why risk a life, but i will say its always the minority that spoil it for the rest, we can all winge its 2010 now and things will only get worse, i know this cus things havent got better for 50 years so why are we gonne change now, alas night driving ? 40% of drivers drive with defective eye sight, some cant drive in the dark because of that, but whats the difference between drinking 2 pints of beer and not being able to see properly sober anyway ?

bloomdido its become a very unsociable thing to do drink driving, 20 years ago it wasnt a problem cus most people did it it was an exeptable thing to do, we have a 2 pint drive limit at the moment it may be brought down to one pint shortly, we all say horahh thank god for that no alcohol at all when driving! best thing in the world we all say, so i take my opinion and tell you to look at other countries that have zero tolerance on drink driving, ok denmark they have it, and its ruined family life, why might you ask? because you cant even drink a can of beer at home at night in case theres any trace in your system the next day, they can only drink on a friday night so they get plastered so its out there system by monday morning for work, imagine not even 1 can of beer it the week at night! something has to be said for at least a small allowance of beer?

I don't think banning young people from driving at night is fair, i know there are a lot of idiots wanting to show off but thats not everyone, i saw this on the news earlier and i just think it's totally wrong. Also there not considering the facts that sometimes driving at night cant be helped especially when you need to get somewhere in a emergency. My partner is 21, still considered a young driver but he's a safe driver as i'm sure plenty of young people are. Suggestions like these are not fully thought out. Thats my oppinion anyways

most of the problem is caused by young ones showing off, its like a peacock trying to attract a female, its all just for show, a few beers or a bit of dope, there aryton senna! roads are quiter at night and its the time to show off, my dad always said to me when i was young that if you were to drive a farrari you would only have to go 30mph in it, cus anyone that overtook would know deep down that if you wanted to beat them you could so why risk a life, but i will say its always the minority that spoil it for the rest, we can all winge its 2010 now and things will only get worse, i know this cus things havent got better for 50 years so why are we gonne change now, alas night driving ? 40% of drivers drive with defective eye sight, some cant drive in the dark because of that, but whats the difference between drinking 2 pints of beer and not being able to see properly sober anyway ?

I imagine most young fellas want to be Jenson, seeing as Arton is pushing up daisies. :D

What do you mean they haven't got better?

Our roads are far far safer than they were 50 years ago.

it suprises me how these young drivers even can afford to drive with price of the lessons then the test then the buying a car tax and mot maintainance ect and of course the insurance then you have the petrol prices they should up the min age to take lessons i think to 21

Bank of Mom and Dad.

Archived