Jeffcock name in Sheffield

Originally posted by ceevee

I knew a lad from school called Jeffcock, who lived on Parkhill flats. His father did a lot of time, and I think he was well known in the area. From what I can remember they were a great family, always laughing.

The lad's name was ***** Jeffcock, if I remember correctly. Seem to recall him having some 'anger management' issues.

Originally posted by rothschild

I knew the Jeffcock family that lived opposite the water tower at Norton. I am still in touch with the Daughter though not on such a regular basis these days. She was a stepdaughter to the Mr Jeffcock.

im sure this was mr jeffcock who ran the fishing coaches,he had a small pond on bagshaws land opposite the water tower,and we used to clean it out for him after the fair had been,nice bloke

I remember Mr. Jeffcock from the seventies, (he lived, not exactly opposite the water tower, but right on the roundabout at the top of Blackstock Rd). He had a taxi, and used to drive my grandmother back and forth to hillsborough. His garage was also covered in hand painted slogans such as..

Bring back the Cat, and Bring back Hanging., but he was the only taxi driver that my Grandmother would use.