Did anyone go to Top Rank Sat mornings/afternoons in late 60's early 70's

Patsue

use to go sat mornins & afternoons & yeah tuesdays, use to have that crushed flavoured ice, do the wooly bully & remember everybody singing" hey hey hey i,m sexy" to EDWIN STARS ...S.O.S. but what was the song where everyone sat on the floor in a line and swayed back & forth & side to side???? good old days

''Gosh'' that brings back good memories & quick snog under the stairs if you got lucky, we youst to walk miles around the Top Rank on Saturday mornings / Tuesday nights and then walk home in platform shoes everyone was over 6ft in them days:hihi: :lol:

Do you remember soul skirts which we got from the market with 2 yards of material in that swirled round when you danced. We wore them with the Fred Perry shirts which we probably got from Hitchens and mochasin shoes and Addidas bags where we put our talcum powder in to put on the floor to make it slippy enough to dance on! :hihi:

Remember buying shirts from colvins and Sexy Rexys, we had Trevera Suites too. Felt really smart in the Ben Sherman Single back pleat Shirts with the stay-press trow. Had a pair of Monkey boots too. Wow we knew how to dress to Impress!:cool:

Remember buying shirts from colvins and Sexy Rexys, we had Trevera Suites too. Felt really smart in the Ben Sherman Single back pleat Shirts with the stay-press trow. Had a pair of Monkey boots too. Wow we knew how to dress to Impress!:cool:

He-He! I had forgotten the monkey boots lol Did you used to go to Brian at Harringtons in the Castle market for your clothes too? I can remember when high waisted Birmingham and Oxford bags came out £6.99 from him in the Castle market all colours. :hihi:

Archived