Ways to save money

So i was just wondering what do you do to save money.

A change i noticed was that normally i shop at asda for all my shopping but the other day i thought id have a change and went to farmfoods instead and then just finished my shopping off at morrisons with my miles card voucher normally my shopping for a month is about £120 the other day it cost me about £70 in total!

So as i was saying what do you do to save money.

And dont forget people pennies make pounds

I used to buy my lunch every day - I didn't notice but I didn't for a week and saved around a tenner, which adds up to £520 saved every year if I make my own.

that's totally different . it goes well that you have saved money to hire yourself as the chef:hihi:

So i was just wondering what do you do to save money.

A change i noticed was that normally i shop at asda for all my shopping but the other day i thought id have a change and went to farmfoods instead and then just finished my shopping off at morrisons with my miles card voucher normally my shopping for a month is about £120 the other day it cost me about £70 in total!

So as i was saying what do you do to save money.

And dont forget people pennies make pounds

£120 for a month?

ours cost about £120 a week

I started doing my shopping online as it allows me to budget as well as being in the house so being able to look in cupboards to make sure Im not duplicating anything. There are always offers on the delivery cost - I currently have 3 free weeks with Sainsburys. As for fruit and veg, I go to a guy near where I live on a Saturday morning who has really lovely cheap fruit and veg that he sells from a van.

want to share the secret does he sell to anyone wheres he park?

I started doing my shopping online as it allows me to budget as well as being in the house so being able to look in cupboards to make sure Im not duplicating anything. There are always offers on the delivery cost - I currently have 3 free weeks with Sainsburys. As for fruit and veg, I go to a guy near where I live on a Saturday morning who has really lovely cheap fruit and veg that he sells from a van.

Go onto Martin Lewis website. Loads of tips, links to offers etc..

Just go through all your outgoings every month and see where you can save money.

Mobiles, utlities, broadband, TV, transport, clothes, entertainment etc..

You can get comparison prices for almost anything online.

Archived