Funky restaurant for Thursday night!

EmKo

New blokey has left me to choose venue for a meal out on Thursday... want somewhere funky that will impress him! Been to Cubana's a lot recently and love the vibe but fancy a change. Can be in town, Eccy Road, Broomhill, Hunters Bar...... I need your help!! :P

Originally posted by gbird

well, if you want intimate with great food and fantastic friendly staff try Piccolos just off West Street (opposite Boots). its only tiny but is a great romantic night out

Seconded, I love that restaurant :D

Hmmm Gives me an idea :heyhey:

Originally posted by gbird

well, if you want intimate with great food and fantastic friendly staff try Piccolos just off West Street (opposite Boots). its only tiny but is a great romantic night out

:thumbsup:

I will also give the thumbs up for piccolos :thumbsup: Great place and great food, although doesn't have the 'funky' atmosphere you want. Still a good place to go.

Need to go as I haven't been for a while, but no one loves me enough to take me :P

Archived