Old people have it made!

Defoe

Old people worked in the days when there were trade unions. These trade unions looked after the rights and welfare of their members. Because of this old people have index linked pensions so that their pay goes up in real terms even after 25 years of retirement!

Final salary pensions were available to everyone, but now , sadly only a very few molly coddled people still get them.

Also old people enjoyed very cheap house prices compared with what they are now, they made a real killing. Old people have got it made!

Oh dear. I think i hear the sound of lots of **** soaked octogenarians running to tell you how bad they actually have and your stark staring mad for suggesting otherwise?

*sniffs the air*

Yup, i can smell urine and it aint mine.

Any octogenerians who are not millionaires must be foolish. It was so easy for them. Lots of work about, trade unions, lovely pensions and cheap housing. They have it made!

Oh dear. I think i hear the sound of lots of **** soaked octogenarians running to tell you how bad they actually have and your stark staring mad for suggesting otherwise?

*sniffs the air* Yup, i can smell urine and it aint mine.

just not necessary, mate.

Old people worked in the days when there were trade unions. These trade unions looked after the rights and welfare of their members. Because of this old people have index linked pensions so that their pay goes up in real terms even after 25 years of retirement!

Final salary pensions were available to everyone, but now , sadly only a very few molly coddled people still get them.

Also old people enjoyed very cheap house prices compared with what they are now, they made a real killing. Old people have got it made!

I'm not that old, but may I suggest you try to get as much pleasure now as you can by trying to wind up old people, because one day you will be in the same situation and things will be far worse for you - Happy retirement! :D

Aww poor diddums..it's just not fair is it? :D Mind you don't drop your rattle out of the pram...

Archived