Old people have it made!

Defoe

The winners are the old people of today who got massive discounts, the losers are the young people of today because there are hardly any left to buy and the discounts have been greatly reduced.

So what are you? Old, or just an exception to the problem that young people have?

Or maybe just wrong? :huh:

From the few post I have read Defoe is a typical result of the Thatcher generation.

With lip he was giving in the first few posts, in the days he is so jealous of, he would have been given a good belt in the gob, probably by the foreman.

And if he had tried to report it to his manager, or god forbid his Dad, he would have got another one.

Good times in those days, we knew who to respect, and how to respect them.

From the few post I have read Defoe is a typical result of the Thatcher generation.

With lip he was giving in the first few posts, in the days he is so jealous of, he would have been given a good belt in the gob, probably by the foreman.

And if he had tried to report it to his manager, or god forbid his Dad, he would have got another one.

Good times in those days, we knew who to respect, and how to respect them.

I think it is time for your medication old boy!:hihi:

Archived