Old people have it made!

Defoe

Any octogenerians who are not millionaires must be foolish. It was so easy for them. Lots of work about, trade unions, lovely pensions and cheap housing. They have it made!

Have you just been turned down for a mortgage by any chance:?:

I'm not that old, but may I suggest you try to get as much pleasure now as you can by trying to wind up old people, because one day you will be in the same situation and things will be far worse for you - Happy retirement! :D

No.... a lot of young people are so arrogant they think getting old is only for "old people".

WOW....and just what are the repayments on a brand new £14,000 semi at 15%? They could pay it out of their huge pensions!

I wish I had a big pension let alone a huge one....oh and Defoe.....please read my signature....ta.

Ah so you want to do what you've criticised others for doing?

I never criticised anyone. I am merely RIGHTLY pointing out that it was much easier for old people to get by in their day than it is for young people now. That is why youngsters have no hope and why drug abuse and crime is rising.

Have you just been turned down for a mortgage by any chance:?:

No.... a lot of young people are so arrogant they think getting old is only for "old people".

I wish I had a big pension let alone a huge one....oh and Defoe.....please read my signature....ta.

You certainly live up to it!:D

I never criticised anyone. I am merely RIGHTLY pointing out that it was much easier for old people to get by in their day than it is for young people now. That is why youngsters have no hope and why drug abuse and crime is rising.

I think I detect the classic 'It's got to be somebody elses fault' defence!

That is why youngsters have no hope and why drug abuse and crime is rising.

Youngsters I know have plenty of hope..would you sooner have lived in the 50's when rationing was still around? I think a lot of the youngsters think that they are the L'oreal generation... "Because I'm worth it"....want it all without effort..only got to watch something like the X Factor to see that...

Archived