Abuse for Being a Christian

Thats right. Make light of it. You know its a different story when a muslim comes on here saying how abused they get.:rolleyes:

I guess you selectively avoided the part of my post where I apologised and offered my commiserations? Thankfully mattlollar was able to maintain a sense of humour and perspective, unlike you.

Sorry couldn't resist that, it's inexcusable behaviour. If you'd had your wits about you, the police would have been interested to receive a complaint and follow it up via the car registration number.

So I am sure everyone heard about that crazy guy in Florida, which funnily enough is where I am from, Terry Jones. Yah, he is the pastor who was going to have a public burning of the Qur'an until he was talked off the ledge by the public, media, president, etc.

Well, I was stood outside Highfield Trinity Church off of London Rd on Friday as I am a professional photographer and have a small office inside the church. Highfield is not the church I attend but simply work from. After only just arriving a taxi which was full of what I think to be Pakistani Muslims men drove past and started shouting and swearing at me because they assumed I was a Christian like Terry Jones. Some of the worst things you could have heard came out of their mouths. The funny thing about it is they then parked about 200 yds from me, all got out in their muslim dress and went around the corner to the big mosque for prayers.

Well I would just like to say a couple things about all this. 1 - Not all Christians are psycho's who would openly like to offend millions of other people just as I don't believe those men represent all Muslims or Pakistanis. 2 - Not all Americans are psychos and like to start wars.

So I guess the lesson is, before we assume the worst about people because of what other people from the same race, religion, sect, neighborhood have done, think again!

My bold

Absolutely true! And it's a great pity that some of the Muslim bashers can't seem to get their feeble little brains round that concept.

How do you know that? The fact is until you make a complaint and an audit trail is completed you'll never know what the police might have done.

No, of course we don't, this from the 10th September-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8247718.stm

Yeah and I remember someone on these forums crying because people undertook research from websites to counter their arguments ... fancy that

Oh please, the police wouldn't have done anything. And also, muslims have a "habit" of blowing stuff up but you don't see us going to their mosques and abusing them do you? :hihi::hihi:

the nearest thing I've ever done to blowing something up was some balloons for a friend's party!

Archived