Abuse for Being a Christian

Oh please, the police wouldn't have done anything. And also, muslims have a "habit" of blowing stuff up but you don't see us going to their mosques and abusing them do you? :hihi::hihi:

I did actually speak to a police officer informally, he said they would have beena arrested. I don't think you can lump all muslims into terrorists, that is exactly my point, neither should they do that to christians!

Oh please, the police wouldn't have done anything. And also, muslims have a "habit" of blowing stuff up but you don't see us going to their mosques and abusing them do you? :hihi::hihi:

Yes, you do actually. The usual numb-skull brigade respond in such a manner; there have been attacks on mosques, Pakistani shops, taxi drivers and only yesterday there was an item on Look North about Muslim graves being vandalised in Leeds.

Also, why has your post got 2 smilies at the end of it? Is this a laughing matter?

I did actually speak to a police officer informally, he said they would have beena arrested.

Well done fella, that was absolutely the right thing to do, you didn't go into detail, but I'm sure the incident was not a particularly uplifting one.

Unfortunately there are people here who want to believe Asians get away with this kind of behaviour, because it suits their agenda. I know the police take these incidents very seriously, but need to receive a complaint in order to do anything about it.

Even if nothing comes of it, I'm sure making the complaint gave you some feeling of recourse.

Who do you think did this then, muslims? =

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Home/Pigs-head-hate-crime-culprit-lives-among-us.htm

Look at the `Pope-mobile` Nothing says I have more faith in god than 3 inch bulletproof glass.

LOL, that's a good point and I'd always wondered until I saw the recent documentary about the Pope and apparently when he's cruising Vatican City he goes topless ;)

What complete rubbish, whilst Muslims here may enjoy more rights than in any society dominated by Islam Muslims are certainly subject to abuse as are Mosques.

Archived