Going Out For A Drink In Mosborough

Stebbil

Hiya

The better half and I have recently moved to Halfway and are wondering where we can go out for a drink. Was thinking of trying the pubs in Mosborough, however I dont know which are good and which are bad - plus someone recently told me that some of them can be a little rough - especially on a friday/saturday night.

Can anyone recommend somewhere to go for a weekend drink for a couple in their late twenties. Doesnt have to be Mosborough, but something close to Halfway would help. Not looking for anything special, but as new to the area dont want to feel everyone is looking at us thinking "they are new in here - who are they?" if you get my meaning.

Many thanks

Hiya

The better half and I have recently moved to Halfway and are wondering where we can go out for a drink. Was thinking of trying the pubs in Mosborough, however I dont know which are good and which are bad - plus someone recently told me that some of them can be a little rough - especially on a friday/saturday night.

Can anyone recommend somewhere to go for a weekend drink for a couple in their late twenties. Doesnt have to be Mosborough, but something close to Halfway would help. Not looking for anything special, but as new to the area dont want to feel everyone is looking at us thinking "they are new in here - who are they?" if you get my meaning.

Many thanks

best pub in mosborough has got too be the vine . It has a over 21 policy so no under age drinkers

• 6 months later...
Hiya

Many thanks

I agree with the others. The vine is a lovely little pub.

The royal oak id say has to be the roughest pub on mosborough. The queen one is ok but can be really really really busy on a weekend. Been in a few times and couldnt actually move.

Archived