Why why why? anyone else had their fiesta wheels stolen?

Woke up this moring to find 2 wheels had been stolen off my new fiesta but I don't have alloy wheels just bog standard ones, and just cant get my head around it. Aparently 3 were done in sheffield last night but why, and if anyone else has any information I would be very greatfull. Thanks

Woke up this moring to find 2 wheels had been stolen off my new fiesta but I don't have alloy wheels just box standard ones, and just cant get my head around it. Aparently 3 were done in sheffield last night but why, and if anyone else has any information I would be very greatfull. Thanks

box standard, were they square wheels or were they bog standard?

Woke up this moring to find 2 wheels had been stolen off my new fiesta but I don't have alloy wheels just box standard ones, and just cant get my head around it. Aparently 3 were done in sheffield last night but why, and if anyone else has any information I would be very greatfull. Thanks

someone with fiesta needed new set of tyres and didn't want to buy them?

I walked past a Fiesta this morning with the two wheels on the passenger side missing. It was in the Hillsborough area. Anyhow, if it was then I live just round the corner from you.

I hope the police manage to track down your tires, and more importantly, the thieves.

Yeah that was mine:( I'm in Hillsborough I can understand someone taking them as a 1 off as they didnt want to buy them but why 3 cars in one night

It looked like they had dropped the car on to the road. Any damage done to the car?

Yeah, seems strange that 3 cars are done in the same night. I don't know of any 6 wheeled Fiestas.

Archived