Littlewoods - A complete joke of a company??

Does anyone use Littlewoods direct?

I've been using them for a year now and have had nothing but problems. I ordered a large household item, for them to send me the wrong item.................. three times. Then i've had to keep the item in my home for two weeks until an appropriate time for the courier service to collect. Now my monthly statement has 3 items still on it that i returned months ago and have been lost at the collections department. they are still expecting me to pay for the items I haven't got! and if I don't i'll be charged arrears! What a complete shambles of a company. Most advisors I talk to are clueless and i've put a complaint in and had no correspondance. No one has even rang to appologise for the wrong items being sent.

I'd warn people who are going to use these type of companies not to, it's not worth the hassle

I bought some chest of draws from there because they matched my bed perfectly!

I put them all up to find out the draws didn't stay on the runners properly and just collapsed when I put clothes in them!

It took me hours to put them up.

I rang them up to complain and they said to send them back I had to take them all apart and ring them to arrange a courier then they would send them to be inspected. Basically put up by one of their 'inspectors' and if they find nothing wrong they will take them apart and send them back to me and I have to pay for them!

What use are a pair of drawers that don't evene stay on the runners?:loopy:

I wouldn't bother ordering from them anymore.

If they keep hassling you for the money then give trading standards a ring to see where you stand with them.

The people in the call centre are very rude if you complain. The woman yesterday said 'Well didn't you know about the problem before assembling it?' after I had explained to her that I assembled it and the draws didn't stay in properly. ..... :loopy:

i ordered a wardrobe in april, it came but was just the panels. arranged for it to be returned, took many days off from work and OH worked from home. The couriers never turned up! It finally got collected 2 weeks ago - 5 months later! i complained numerous times with no response, and we paid on debit card so they held our money and interest for all that time!

never again!

Archived