Some people just should NOT be parents!

Scutts

Can't believe what I saw today at Margetson shops.

A car pulled up with a women driving, a young girl about 12 years old in the passenger seat and a baby in the back. The woman was smoking as she pulled up, she then gave the cigarette to the young girl in the passenger seat and said "Hold this" and went into the chemists. She returned approx 5 minutes later, took the fag back off the child, rolled the window up and carried on puffing away as she drove off.

Why would anyone be happy to let a young child hold a fag for them, even for a second? Not content with subjecting the kids to her smoke while she was in the car, she was happy for them to be inhaling it when she wasn't even there!

this is horrible, i smoke and iv got kids but i dont smoke near them or in the house with them...

but whenever you pick them up they will inhale the some or all of the many different poisons from your smoke that will be in your clothes and hair in a greater concentration than you get from smoking ...

think ther's something about those shops. I was in co-op a few weeks back and this women was f-ing away at her toddler for running away when he came back she slapped him right across the back of the head and dragged him out

I had the misfortune of having to travel into town a few weeks ago for a bank appointment, I aint been to town for years as I dont want to catch any diseases, the ones you never get at Meadowhall. Anyway I nipped in to the Castle market for a cup of tea and had the misfortune to sit next to an Argos blinged up social workers dreamboat who looked like an extra from Shameless, she actually made a squelching sound when she walked.

She had two little kids and you should have heard how she talked to them, she was a disgrace. It all fell into place when the rest of her scumball family came down to meet her, it looked like a Deliverance themed fancy dress party.

When she walked past me she smiled as if butter wouldn't melt and said "OK mate" and a drop of her spittle hit me on the inside of my lower eyelid...I'm sure I've caught hepatitis.

but whenever you pick them up they will inhale the some or all of the many different poisons from your smoke that will be in your clothes and hair in a greater concentration than you get from smoking ...

i dont smoke when they are awake either i dont want them to see me. i only smoke at night and when they are out for the day/ night

I had the misfortune of having to travel into town a few weeks ago for a bank appointment, I aint been to town for years as I dont want to catch any diseases, the ones you never get at Meadowhall. Anyway I nipped in to the Castle market for a cup of tea and had the misfortune to sit next to an Argos blinged up social workers dreamboat who looked like an extra from Shameless, she actually made a squelching sound when she walked.

She had two little kids and you should have heard how she talked to them, she was a disgrace. It all fell into place when the rest of her scumball family came down to meet her, it looked like a Deliverance themed fancy dress party.

When she walked past me she smiled as if butter wouldn't melt and said "OK mate" and a drop of her spittle hit me on the inside of my lower eyelid...I'm sure I've caught hepatitis.

She obviously thought that she'd pulled.

The reality is though, they don't see no wrong it what they're doing! It's crazy!!

I love it when parents shout that to their kids 'come 'ere, cus im guna ge ya a rite crack' and then wonder why they leg it?? seen it loads of this down near the markets, as if the poor kid is going to come skipping towards them. It's insane some of parenting exposed in the op's post and others.

Archived