Some people just should NOT be parents!

Scutts

The reality is though, they don't see no wrong it what they're doing! It's crazy!!

I love it when parents shout that to their kids 'come 'ere, cus im guna ge ya a rite crack' and then wonder why they leg it?? seen it loads of this down near the markets, as if the poor kid is going to come skipping towards them. It's insane some of parenting exposed in the op's post and others.

The closer you get to the markets the lower the standards are, the places is like Typhoid from the film Electra.

Depressing isn't it. So many stupid people popping out kids that are doomed to be as useless as their parents.

Better get used to it. Our benefits system encourages large families amongst the feckless and idle ("hardly working families") while the middle-classes can just about afford one child.

You don't need to be a genius to see what sort of country this trend will produce.

i dont smoke when they are awake either i dont want them to see me. i only smoke at night and when they are out for the day/ night

You can rationalise it all you like, but the research shows that the smell of smoke that will be in your clothes and hair - and furniture, curtains and carpets if you smoke inside when the kids are out - contains the toxins of the smoke. It doesn't matter if the kids see you or not - if they can smell it (and as non-smokers, they can, believe me) then they are getting the toxins.

Archived