Tony

severe terror threat  

42 members have voted

1. 1. severe terror threat

• I'm frightened
    • I'm on the lookout
    • I'll report abandoned all carrier bags
    • I couldn't care less

Bottom line is this isn't the 70's. These CIRA/RIRA/anilikegoble'a'coch scum don't represent anyone, so kill them all. Then the problem is solved once and for all.
what kill people who want to kill us are you having a giraffe :huh:the dogooders on here would prefer you to lock them up for life with their ps3 and colour telly,

3 meals a day, free medical and dental care plus even pay them for the privalege :hihi:

Bottom line is this isn't the 70's. These CIRA/RIRA/anilikegoble'a'coch scum don't represent anyone, so kill them all. Then the problem is solved once and for all.

Why are they scum for wanting independence from a country which should have no bearing on what they do or do not do.

Where's the "it's bound to be a conspiracy by our government / MI5 / Bilderberg and this you tube video proves it" option for the likes of vResistance.

Wouldn't want to disapoint.:)

Watch this factual youtube video 3.30 mins in,to show how many irish were fitted up in the past.

Mainland England?

They shot four soldiers killing two last year, it's these people that the security services are worrying about; it's only a matter of time before they return to attacking the mainland like they did in the beginning of this century.

So that's a no, then.

Wouldn't want to disapoint.:)

Watch this factual youtube video 3.30 mins in,to show how many irish were fitted up in the past.

We've known for years the fact that the police fitted up the Birmingham 6, Guildford 4 etc (usually by "extracting confessions" and dodgy forensics).

That doesn't make the current threat by republican dissidents any the less.

Or are you pretending the whole IRA bombing campaign was the work of the secret services?

We've known for years the fact that the police fitted up the Birmingham 6, Guildford 4 etc (usually by "extracting confessions" and dodgy forensics).

That doesn't make the current threat by republican dissidents any the less.

Or are you pretending the whole IRA bombing campaign was the work of the secret services?

Probably a lot of it.

So they've got this inteligence we are most likely gonna get bombed any moment,but they don't know who by ?.Or are they gonna wait for them to do it,then say "Told you so.we knew they were terrorists"."we got these pictures look".

Archived