Paul Chambers - Twitter bomb threat joke

But if it was ignored how long before terrorists and other such like would start to use social networking sites more openly to plan whatever they'd like to plan?

If the police were to take every "jokey" tweet seriously, i would imagine that terrorists would exploit that somehow to occupy the autorities.

But if it was ignored how long before terrorists and other such like would start to use social networking sites more openly to plan whatever they'd like to plan?

Theres a big difference between terrorists openly planning whatever they want to and some average joe tweeting something which was clearly a joke.

Get a bit of proprtion mate.

That's just given me a good idea for a t-shirt logo.

On the front it'll say "I'm blowing it all up". and on the back it'll say "EVERYTHING".

It's wrong that the authorities can blow up someone's life over a silly tweet by blowing it all out of proportion, using laws that blow in order to blow their own trumpets.

All that blowing stinks to high heaven.

Sorry just had to blow off some steam.

Boom Boom.

Do you honestly believe, that the Taliban is going to start using twitter if this Mr Chambers had not been found guilty?

Do you honestly believe that old Al Kideeedar is going to start using Twitter or facebook to plot the next 9/11.:loopy:

Do you honestly believe, that the Taliban is going to start using twitter if this Mr Chambers had not been found guilty?

Do you honestly believe that old Al Kideeedar is going to start using Twitter or facebook to plot the next 9/11.:loopy:

What proof do you have that they aren't already using social networking sites?

What proof do you have that they aren't already using social networking sites?

Didn't know I needed any.

Are you willing to answer the questions.

The taliban/al kideedar do use facebook etc for recruiting.

But do you believe that they are going to use it to plot the next 9/11 is what I asked, fancy addressing the question.

Do you think they are going to start using it less now that Mr Chambers has been found guilty.

Do you think this law is going to stop them from using it?

And do you believe Mr Chambers is a good example of the laws use?

Archived