Robin Hood Inn Stannington

Yeah they do.

I've been a regular patron of the Robin Hood for years, I used to go up there in my Lunch hour when I was a student at Loxley College, better and cheaper service than the Pinegrove, which was expensive and full of chavs.

They have a website;

http://www.robin-hood-loxley.co.uk/

It seems there are events on there this coming weekend.

Do you sell your ice-cream through them, Our Cow Molly?

We did they were a great customer, lots of our farm customers eat there and would come up and buy a tub from the farm after they had tried it at the robin hood.

Now the Chef makes his own, and does not want Mollys.

I must say we went last night for a meal all the staff were very nice and my burger was lovely.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi just to let people know, The Robin hood at Loxley is under new management.

which includes;

Carl Grayson, previously of Richard Smiths Restaurants: Artisan, Catch and Thyme etc

And Head Chef Peter Wilkinson previously of: Vasco Lounge Bar & Restaurant in Wickersley, Crystal Bar and Sola Bar Sheffield town centre.

Serving a selection of locally sourced real ales and home made pub food, including home made ice creams, sorbets and desserts.

The proof is in the tasting!

Also 4 beautiful letting bedrooms available

The Robin Hood Inn

Greaves Lane

Little Matlock

Stannington

Sheffield

S6 6BG

Hi just to let people know, The Robin hood at Loxley is under new management.

which includes;

Carl Grayson, previously of Richard Smiths Restaurants: Artisan, Catch and Thyme etc

And Head Chef Peter Wilkinson previously of: Vasco Lounge Bar & Restaurant in Wickersley, Crystal Bar and Sola Bar Sheffield town centre.

Serving a selection of locally sourced real ales and home made pub food, including home made ice creams, sorbets and desserts.

The proof is in the tasting!

Also 4 beautiful letting bedrooms available

The Robin Hood Inn

Greaves Lane

Little Matlock

Stannington

Sheffield

S6 6BG

Went for a meal food was good had ice cream for pudding it was awfull they used to have some from a local farm and we loved it, the chefs may have a wealth of experience but we all prefured the farms version.

Went for a meal food was good had ice cream for pudding it was awfull they used to have some from a local farm and we loved it, the chefs may have a wealth of experience but we all prefured the farms version.

Sorry to hear that :( - I will pass on your comments.

Archived