Robin Hood Inn Stannington

Went for a meal food was good had ice cream for pudding it was awfull they used to have some from a local farm and we loved it, the chefs may have a wealth of experience but we all prefured the farms version.

I am sorry to hear of your dislike for our Ice Cream, but was glad to note you did enjoy your meal.

As far as I am aware this is the only complaint we have received so far, Pete is a fantastic Chef and his food speaks for itself.

We tried the ice cream you were referring to before we took over as we support local trade wherever possible and the farmer we buy our meat off asked us to try it out. We were thinking of putting it in our previous restaurant, however on reading the ingredients we were disappointed to see that the ice cream didn't contain 100% natural ingredients and contained other chemical ingredients to preserve the product.

I am not saying there is anything wrong with this product it is just simply that our direction for the Robin Hood is to create a self sustainable, freshly prepared home made and home grown organic menu wherever possible. This is something we feel very strongly about and is the main reason behind our venture.

Once again I am sorry to hear of your disappointment and hope you give us an opportunity to put things right.

FANTASTIC PINT OF BLONDE BEER FROM BRADFIELD BREWERY :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yay glad you enjoyed the bitter!

We are having a few problems, our locals tell us the bitter is slightly too cold at the moment, it will take us a while to correct the cooling problems but hopefully we will have it sorted in the not too distant future.

Hope to see you again soon :thumbsup:

Archived