Cant find Osama, lets screw the Irish again.

Peace be upon you. Seems that acording to todays news Islam is no longer a threat.(was it ever? ) The powers that be now tell us , The old enemy, is yet again at large. An enemy who suffered 500 years of abuse, persecution and rape. You can forget the hollocaust, you can forget Serbia you can forget the goulags . yes folks the good old I.R.A. are back in voguge. has'nt Ireland suffered enough ?. Who generates this nonsense,? perhaps some ugly Home sec with wrinkles and big neck beeds .Perhaps it would be in the public intrest for the afore mentioned ,and some of her party, to "get a life."

The cuts are all over the news, people are loosing job and the Tory conference is due and they will be wanting boat loads of extra security for that with all the threats of protesters and descent.

It was obvious they would want to put the fear of God into everyone with all this bad publicity and justify the price of the security and the extra barriers and cordoning from the conference. After all 'the IRA did bomb the tories' years ago.

Binlarden just would not do it for them and their cause, so of course the IRA are back out of the scary cupboard.

THIS IS ALL CRAP AND WE KNOW IT MR CAMERON !

Maybe, if sectarian Irish hadn't bombed the crap out of mainland Britain for 30 years.

Whilst Islamist terrorism is 'now', the threat is Irish terrorism is a constant threat.

I wonder why they did that? 30 years in repayment for 500 ? may I sugest you study history or seek the help of the NGH psyciatric unit.

Peace be upon you. Seems that acording to todays news Islam is no longer a threat.(was it ever? ) The powers that be now tell us , The old enemy, is yet again at large. An enemy who suffered 500 years of abuse, persecution and rape. You can forget the hollocaust, you can forget Serbia you can forget the goulags . yes folks the good old I.R.A. are back in voguge. has'nt Ireland suffered enough ?. Who generates this nonsense,? perhaps some ugly Home sec with wrinkles and big neck beeds .Perhaps it would be in the public intrest for the afore mentioned ,and some of her party, to "get a life."

After reading this rubbish thats the nicest way i could put it.

The cuts are all over the news, people are loosing job and the Tory conference is due and they will be wanting boat loads of extra security for that with all the threats of protesters and descent.

It was obvious they would want to put the fear of God into everyone with all this bad publicity and justify the price of the security and the extra barriers and cordoning from the conference. After all 'the IRA did bomb the tories' years ago.

Binlarden just would not do it for them and their cause, so of course the IRA are back out of the scary cupboard.

THIS IS ALL CRAP AND WE KNOW IT MR CAMERON !

Hmm very interesting

Peace be upon you. Seems that acording to todays news Islam is no longer a threat.(was it ever? )

:huh: When was it announced that there was no longer a threat of violence from Islamists? I don't recall hearing about this.

The powers that be now tell us , The old enemy, is yet again at large. An enemy who suffered 500 years of abuse, persecution and rape. You can forget the hollocaust, you can forget Serbia you can forget the goulags . yes folks the good old I.R.A. are back in voguge. has'nt Ireland suffered enough ?. Who generates this nonsense,? perhaps some ugly Home sec with wrinkles and big neck beeds .Perhaps it would be in the public intrest for the afore mentioned ,and some of her party, to "get a life."

You thinking that their historical grievances are justified doesn't magically mean that everyone in the Irish Republican movement is happy with the way things are going in Northern Ireland and that none of them intend to try and use violence to change things.

I wonder why they did that? 30 years in repayment for 500 ? may I sugest you study history or seek the help of the NGH psyciatric unit.
My bold

As somebody who was living in Birmingham at the time of the pub bombings, I can't say I was too concerned about why the IRA thought they were justified in randomly killing innocent people.

Anybody who thinks they were justified in their terror campaign should certainly seek the help of NGH psychiatric unit.

Archived