Camerons baby sleeps in cardboard box.

Wonder if it's from Waitrose or Lidl? :D

More likely Fortnams and Mason or Harrods :hihi:

I have to say I agree, and from an environmental point of view, this surely has to be classed as a low carbon alternative ;), and a good example of reuse over landfill. So I applaud them for being down to earth, after all they could have gone out and spend hundreds on a new cot and would have been slated for that too...

just my 2p worth.

Just think about the recycling possibilities. When Florrie's finished with her cardboard cot the cat can have her kittens in it and then it can be shreaded and used as bedding for the hamster and finally on to the compost heap. :hihi:

I wonder if the parsimonious git has bought her a cot yet. She must have outgrown the shoe box by now. They will have her in a tastefully decorated potato tray from the local coop by now I would think.:(
He did take a pay cut and force all the others to take one as well. Maybe he's looking for a secondhand cot on Freecycle? :)

He did take a pay cut and force all the others to take one as well. Maybe he's looking for a secondhand cot on Freecycle? :)

There are a few in the skip at work he could have had.

They are closing the childrens ward, so we can all go the great new airport atrium built under PFI on the order of the man he admires so much.:(

And that man is? :huh::confused::suspect: Blair? Who would never have taken a paycut willingly, imo.

Youre darn tootin.

I dont think a fag paper would fit between them would it?

The amount of money Cameron is losing pro rata is the same as the amount thee and me leave in the charity box in the local shop.

I wonder if the parsimonious git has bought her a cot yet.

She must have outgrown the shoe box by now.

They will have her in a tastefully decorated potato tray from the local coop by now I would think.:(

Why is David Cameron a parsimonious git? I think you possibly wouldn't think so if he wasn't a Tory and was part of your amazing (and how well they ran the country and what a wonderful state they left it in) Labour party.

I can't see a problem with it either the baby would be lovely and warm in a cardboard box. They were away on holiday, baby came early, hardly likely they would have a cot amongst their luggage.

Yes he certainly showed his attitude to the homeless didnt he?

If a cardboard box is good enough for my daughter, its good enough for the likes of you.

It is like knitting fog with you people, you cannot see the end game.

Why is David Cameron a parsimonious git? I think you possibly wouldn't think so if he wasn't a Tory and was part of your amazing (and how well they ran the country and what a wonderful state they left it in) Labour party.

Regarding sharing your wealth.

Compare cameron to the bloke, whose name I forget, involved in that accident the other day with overgrown motor scooter.

The latter guy gave many tens of millions to charity, and many more privately to individuals.

Cameron wont even buy his daughter cot to sleep in.

The last thing I read she was sleeping in a potato tray from the back of the local coop.

There is a tag to it on here somewhere.

In his eyes, in A Christmas Carol, Scrooge would be the hero.

Archived