Camerons baby sleeps in cardboard box.

I wonder if the parsimonious git has bought her a cot yet.

She must have outgrown the shoe box by now.

They will have her in a tastefully decorated potato tray from the local coop by now I would think.:(

You'd much rather she slept in a solid gold cot wouldn't you, that's what you're really hankering after, in order to justify another rant.

You'd much rather she slept in a solid gold cot wouldn't you, that's what you're really hankering after, in order to justify another rant.

I do not want to see my PM's daughter cowering in a cardboard box every night, that is all.

It is a disgrace she has to live like that, when all around are living in splendour.

I thought Cinderella was a fairy tale.

Obviously not by his standards.

PS why do have Ed Milliband as your avatar?

I did not realise you were a Union man, welcome comrade!!

I do not want to see my PM's daughter cowering in a cardboard box every night, that is all.

It is a disgrace she has to live like that, when all around are living in splendour.

I thought Cinderella was a fairy tale.

Obviously not by his standards.

You know nothing of the Camerons or what they are like as parents. This is pitiful point scoring which tbh you should be above.

You know nothing of the Camerons or what they are like as parents. This is pitiful point scoring which tbh you should be above.

I would not under any circumstances have allowed my children to sleep in cardboard boxes, when all I needed to do was send a lackey out to buy a proper bed.

Do you imagine they were staying in Mrs Jones' B&B on the Prom?

Where do you think all the bodyguards and Special Branch men were?

Dont be so bloody naive and easily led for gods sake.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-11409577

Who does he think he is kidding here?

With his wealth and connections, if true it is a disgrace on him.

What's wrong with the child sleeping in a cardboard box? I think it's rather sweet that the older kid decorated it for her new sister. Is cardboard immoral or something?

You sound like a total snob.

What's wrong with the child sleeping in a cardboard box? I think it's rather sweet that the older kid decorated it for her new sister. Is cardboard immoral or something?

You sound like a total snob.

I expected you to see through it my piscine fellow.

That child has never been any where near a cardboard box.

Do you think that a man with the vanity and elevated ego he has would let his new born daughter be put in a shoe box? Except for publicity pictures.

Dont forget he is surrounded at all times by coppers, soldiers, and god knows what else.

If you really do believe that, then let my know where the rest of the fish are, and we will eat well tomorrow.

I expected you to see through it my piscine fellow.

That child has never been any where near a cardboard box.

Do you think that a man with the vanity and elevated ego he has would let his new born daughter be put in a shoe box? Except for publicity pictures.

Dont forget he is surrounded at all times by coppers, soldiers, and god knows what else.

If you really do believe that, then let my know where the rest of the fish are, and we will eat well tomorrow.

This is relevant to your bizarre ramblings how?

Don't put ideas into his head. He'll be ordering one tomorrow and having it delivered to No.10 :D

And look what's happened now, he's even got Halibut defending the Toryboy! :hihi:

Don't put ideas into his head. He'll be ordering one tomorrow and having it delivered to No.10 :D

And look what's happened now, he's even got Halibut defending the Toryboy! :hihi:

My work here is done.

After all these years he has shown his true colours.

Result boys and girls.

The fish is fried.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Halibut is a Tory, Godnight and Godbless.

And on the Midnight hour, endgame.

Archived