Camerons baby sleeps in cardboard box.

How someone so talentless became PM is proof of his underlying power, again, for want of a more apt word.

???

Cameron only became Tory leader because his privileged upbringing appealed to those true-blue, dyed in the wool Tories who feel status is more important than substance.

I personally wanted the other David to win the Tory leadership contest (the David from a single-parent family and grew up on a council estate yet still managed to make something of his life).

x x

My work here is done.

After all these years he has shown his true colours.

Result boys and girls.

The fish is fried.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Halibut is a Tory, Godnight and Godbless.

And on the Midnight hour, endgame.

And the moon is made of green cheese and Artisan can put together a logical train of thought.......

And the moon is made of green cheese and Artisan can put together a logical train of thought.......
Halibut pwned! You walked straight into that one, live with it. :hihi:

I actually think that it's sweet that a doting dad told the world that his elder daughter made and decorated an emergency cardboard box cot for her new baby sister. He was obviously in 'proud father' mode and didn't realise that some people would later use it as a stick to beat him with.

Good for him

As parents we're bombarded with all kinds of propaganda about must haves. What's the difference between a hand decorated cardboard box made by your sister, and a moses basket (except you're not going to fall out of your cardboard box due to the handles snapping)

Years ago babies slept in draws .. open of course.

I would not dare patronise you, I am merely pointing out the kind of of awful man he is.

Dont fall for the smiles and baby kisses.

Dont forget, he used to be a member of a club that went about smashing up hotels and restuarants, then threw money on the floor in front of the owner, and tell him to get it cleaned up.

And he is now our PM, god help us.

That really takes the buscuit you patronising, self important none entity. How can even you come out with that? :huh:

The article didn't say Florence doesn't have a cot....it says "Nancy made her a cardboard box when we were in Cornwall as we didn't have a cot and decorated it and she's still in the cardboard box.". That says to me that because they didn't have a cot with them in Cornwall, Nancy made her a box. I think its very sweet and probably means quite a lot to Nancy that her gift is being used. It will be something they can all look back on when Florence is grown and say your sister Nancy didn't want you to go without at the time and made this very special bed for you to sleep in. I hope they keep the box always as it will be full of memories.

Another none story and as you say only important to the family. Personally I think the story's quite cute.

That really takes the buscuit you patronising, self important none entity. How can even you come out with that? :huh:

I have only just picked up on this.:hihi::hihi:

Patronising, self important nonentity, great stuff, that is what I want to hear.

That will go down on the CV, under Personal Qualities. :hihi::thumbsup:

Archived