Camerons baby sleeps in cardboard box.

artisan, grow the hell up. Seriously.

Stop ranting just because you can, ok? I think we can all safely say we understand your views on this whole thing, and to be honest, you are coming across as a bit of an idiot. A cardboard box isn't good enough (by the way, I'm guessing it's bigger than a show box, moron), but yet if they had bought a brand new cot worth hundreds of pounds, or thousands, you'd've had a rant at that as well.

Are you never happy? Seriously. It's either too much or too little with you. Grow up and find middle ground. People may react differently to you then.

Because this will reported around the world, and reflects badly on the PM, and by extention, the percieved standards of our rulers, and therefore the people of this country.

I would never have let one of my children be treat in that manner.

what manner, presumably it was a dry box with blankets in it:loopy:

I would not dare patronise you, I am merely pointing out the kind of of awful man he is.

Dont fall for the smiles and baby kisses.

Dont forget, he used to be a member of a club that went about smashing up hotels and restuarants, then threw money on the floor in front of the owner, and tell him to get it cleaned up.

And he is now our PM, god help us.

you are right shame on us-how dare he kiss his baby:hihi: what an evil sadistic *********

I have just read in the dailymale.co.org.uk.net:

King Carboard Cameron admits to sleeping on bed of carboard.

After admitting that his young baby sleeps on a bed made of Jacobs cream crackers, David Camera on has revealed his arthritic Uncle (107) made him a bed as a wedding gift. He and his lovely wife Nick have no complaints with the crackers bed, in fact David CAMRA en urged a group of boyscouts he met in Doncaster Prison to "experience his crackers". Downing Street have refused to comment on his creamy bed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-11409577

Who does he think he is kidding here?

With his wealth and connections, if true it is a disgrace on him.

Far from being a disgrace, I think it is what most of us would do if we didnt want to disrupt the family holiday to go shopping for a cot. And it was a nice gesture for the other family members to offer something useful for the baby.

If this is all you have to moan about then really things cant be that bad can they?

Archived