Indian restaurant..

claire1304

I'll second that:)

Unless you want anywhere near decent service.

Will never go to Rajput to eat in at the restaurant again.

Group of 10 went for birthday party, awful service. Table booked for 7, arrived at 10 past, were told on entering table had to be clear for 9. were reminded four times! The waiters were handing us food to pass down the table, the plates were being cleared as others were still eating, the plates food was served on were cold, and at 8.45 the bill was handed to us without anybody having asked (people were still eating!)

The food is great, loved the take-away, but having experienced a night eating out there its not going to happen again.

Indian Chef all the way!

Unless you want anywhere near decent service.

Will never go to Rajput to eat in at the restaurant again.

Group of 10 went for birthday party, awful service. Table booked for 7, arrived at 10 past, were told on entering table had to be clear for 9. were reminded four times! The waiters were handing us food to pass down the table, the plates were being cleared as others were still eating, the plates food was served on were cold, and at 8.45 the bill was handed to us without anybody having asked (people were still eating!)

The food is great, loved the take-away, but having experienced a night eating out there its not going to happen again.

Indian Chef all the way!

I've been with a similar sized group and the service was really good.

.....Anbody tell me of a good one in Sheffield please? Thanks!!!!:help::help::help:

Depends where you are! If in city centre Aagrah is great, If on South west of town then you may like East/West on Abbeydale Road, The Clay Oven on Oakbrook Road, The Mogul Room on Sharrowvale Road, The Ashuka on Ecclesall Road, they are my faves.

Archived