Non smokers, stick that in your pipe & smoke it!

Which is exactly what you are doing now...........wine, wine, wine, that's all you do!:roll:

I didn't start a thread having a go at smokers, did I?

If your life is as marvellous as you make out that yours is, I'm surprised that you felt the need to start one attacking people who don't smoke. Seems like something a very sad, bitter person would do.

This tickles me somewhat, not the thought of cancer, but the fact that you think you're a victim for something self inflicted?

It's like having a suicide victim, or overdose victim.

I also worked in the iron foundries and steelworks, maybe that 'tickles you somewhat' as well as the smoking.

Smartarse answer. I hope you never get a cancer diagnosis. Not only smokers get cancer. Probably a bloody student...............:hihi:

Did I say I care? :suspect:

Do you not know why you stopped? I can't think of another reason why you'd make such an evasive response.

I don't really have a reason, I just stopped, same reason I stopped drinking wine, I just got bored with it I guess.

I might start again one day, I don't know.

I really don't understand this. The none smokers have shot themselves in the foot big time.

Why not argue for more 5 min breaks for non smokers?? I'll tell you why, because they are that focused on having a dig a smokers that they can't see past the end of their nose!

I used to work in a target driven environment. I used to have to do the same amount of work as the none smokers, but I had to squeeze my fag breaks in too. Therefore, I worked harder than the none smokers!!

Didn't say you did.

They pay for it ergo it is not free. Your company's accounts are funded by its customers through their payments for goods/services plus a mark up (profit).

OK,whaterer you want, you know how my industry works better than me dont you?? :roll:

I didn't start a thread having a go at smokers, did I?

If your life is as marvellous as you make out that yours is, I'm surprised that you felt the need to start one attacking people who don't smoke. Seems like something a very sad, bitter person would do.

Your right, I am bitter & twisted. Bitter & twisted at people who seem to find it necessary to treate smokers like leppers & out casts, just because of their lifestyle choice. It makes me mad, I can't help it, that's why I started this thread........ I also enjoy a good arguement.

I don't really have a reason, I just stopped, same reason I stopped drinking wine, I just got bored with it I guess.

I might start again one day, I don't know.

I used to love drinking red wine. But now I just associate with whining redwino and this forum.

I think I'll start back on the ale.

Archived