Non smokers, stick that in your pipe & smoke it!

I'm finding your comments a little personal now.... My username is Bonzo, after John Bonham, a man who changed my life. If it wasn't for him I would have never picked up a drum stick!

I think you are insulting me by changing it to bozo and if you do it again I'll report you.

Maybe if you stopped acting like one you'd not get called one.

What do you call women who hang about with musicians? answer = Groupies

What do you call men who hang about with musicians? answer = Drummers

I'm finding your comments a little personal now.... My username is Bonzo, after John Bonham, a man who changed my life. If it wasn't for him I would have never picked up a drum stick!

I think you are insulting me by changing it to bozo and if you do it again I'll report you.

What was your intention when you referred to me as redwino?

I used to love drinking red wine. But now I just associate with whining redwino and this forum.

I think I'll start back on the ale.

Remember?

I didn't put bozo anyhow, I put Bozo. It was a typo, honest.

Maybe if you stopped acting like one you'd not get called one.

What do you call women who hang about with musicians? answer = Groupies

What do you call men who hang about with musicians? answer = Drummers

Thats rich comming from someone called Bassman!! Ha Ha!!

Oh & by the way, me & my wife have been together since we were 15 & 16. She isn't a groupie. Try taking the micky out of my family again!

Thats rich comming from someone called Bassman!! Ha Ha!!

Oh & by the way, me & my wife have been together since we were 15 & 16. She isn't a groupie. Try taking the micky out of my family again!

You're that dim that you don't even recognise one of the oldest jokes on the music scene, it's nothing to do with wives.

But then, you are a drummer.

Archived