Ideas please, how can I make my divan bed more interesting?

mosaic

Hi,

I've just bought a super king size divan bed. The mattress is brilliant, but as it is very deep as well as very large it takes up a lot of space in the room. It also looks pretty boring. Any tips on how to make it more interesting? For info, the bedroom have two contemporary black glass wardrobes and a cast iron fireplace (shouldn't work together but it does!).

Thanks!

Put 3 ft of garden hose or about 3ft of (cold and damp) 1 inch diameter rope in the bed.

Shortly before you go to bed, tell your OH a story about snakes. (Make something up or say you saw something about venomous snakes in the UK on the news.)

That should make the bed more interesting.

Put 3 ft of garden hose or about 3ft of (cold and damp) 1 inch diameter rope in the bed.

Shortly before you go to bed, tell your OH a story about snakes. (Make something up or say you saw something about venomous snakes in the UK on the news.)

That should make the bed more interesting.

3ft x 1inch diameter snake in a bed....errrrm

Nah! forget it...family forum and all that.

We bought our king sized bed when we had three kids, 2 dogs and 2 cats living with us. They all made the bed interesting. By the time we'd unloaded the kids into their own beds, the dogs into theirs and administered first aid to ourselves after trying to move the cats from the most comfortable spots on the bed we weren't bothered how interesting the bed looked, we just wanted to sleep in it.

What about decorating it a la Tracy Emin's bed?

Archived