Christian sacrilege

nowhere have i mentioned i want us to apologise for acts of the past.

just accept weve done crap int he past and not to think were so high and mighty as some on here seem to bang on about daily.

as i said some on here want the pride of being british but seem to not bother about the shame, you cant have one without the other they come as a package

Just accept? You sound like a fascist. What makes what you think to be right or wrong? You're treading on dodgy ground there. I have mentioned nothing of us being proud of anything. I think I'll learn from this one and stay away. You don't want opinions, you want us to say you're right.

come on rubes you above all people must have also seen the HIGH concentration on this forum of right wingers that have rejoined under new names almost on a daily basis, its a wee bit more than paranoia.......or even avoidence.

strangely ive yet to notice any left wingers under assumed names tho :suspect:

Are you suggesting I'm right wing now.

Can I ask, do you treat all users this way or have you just taken offence at me for some reason?

Just accept? You sound like a fascist. What makes what you think to be right or wrong? You're treading on dodgy ground there. I have mentioned nothing of us being proud of anything. I think I'll learn from this one and stay away. You don't want opinions, you want us to say you're right.

no im stating MY OPINION, in response to you assuming i wanted us to apologise

Are you suggesting I'm right wing now.

Can I ask, do you treat all users this way or have you just taken offence at me for some reason?

i never said you were, but when a "newbie" whos just joined jumps straight into this kind of debate always sets warning bells off

dont blame me blame those that constantly rejoin under assumed names, the boy who cried wolf and all that

What did you just say about paranoia? :D

Actually rebutting mel won't help you to stop smoking. You'll be eating them by the time he's finished with you. He just keeps coming back and takes nothing anyone else says on board. You have to love him!

He'll be starting a new Muslim thread soon, it's been too quiet lately :cool:

What did you just say about paranoia? :D

Actually rebutting mel won't help you to stop smoking. You'll be eating them by the time he's finished with you. He just keeps coming back and takes nothing anyone else says on board. You have to love him!

He'll be starting a new Muslim thread soon, it's been too quiet lately :cool:

hit girls already trying to turn this one into one..............and notice her join date :D

I'm familiar with how forums work. It's not like they're a new phenomenon. I'm also familiar that post count can stand for a few things. Especially the paranoia levels of the user.

I was being ironic - i meant your view is as valuable as an old hand, despite what the previous poster reckons

Archived