Cat poo on the garden

Keep cats AND junkies in cages.

The point is that if a cat is trained to use its litter tray, thats where it will do it. MOST cat owners dont bother as its too damn easy for them to let Tiddles out to *****e on someone elses garden.

Why should non cat owners have to put up with this situation.

no it isn't. and as for dogs not pooing in other peoples gardens, quite right they don't. most of em s*** on the footpath outside somebodies house. I have two cats and a litter tray and my cats seldom venture out of my garden and in the 16 years I had my dog I always cleaned up after him. but I still say according to readers digest law on cats, they are allowed to roam.

can anyone tell me if there is anything that i can buy to spray on my garden to stop cats from doing their business on there...

Heres my secret recepie.

100% garenteed to work or ill come and clean the cat crap myself.

ground pepper

ground chilli seeds

ground cayenne pepper

and loads of catnip.

The roll around in the nip without realising what else is there and the next thing they know they have an impressive attack of the sneezies and wont bother you again.

Put it everywhere they have shat in order for this to work properly,

I don't care if it knows or not! Dogs wouldn't get away with it................come to think of it, no other pet would.

If it can't be trained to dump in the right place (cat litter tray) then it either shouldn't be a pet, or it should be kept in a cage!

Spot on...

Archived