Cat poo on the garden

With reference to my thread last week .... I'm still trying to procure a cat (or small dog) skeleton for my 'art project'. If anyone accidentally procures the demise of one of the above, I can put good use to it ! (preferably not squished thank you) :)

Personally I would walk round the neighbourhood picking dog turds up and then pepper their garden with it, let them have everyone else's pet crap.
It has crossed my mind, but then your on a ASBO or something when they go running to the law. There is no law about it being un sociable for letting your cat crap everywhere, but there should be.

I have a few kids, young, and I have to put up with other peoples cats crap on my garden. I have voiced my concerns to the owners who have no concerns what so ever about what their cats do once they are let out. My argument is why should the problem of finding a solution be on someone other than the owner ?

Why should you expect others to sort a problem that is not of their doing and then expect them to deal with it in a way that you are happy with ?

As long as the cast is not killed or maimed I cant see a problem with dealing with it how you wish if its on your property.

but thats down to the person not the cat, the way you deal with should not involve any cruelty to the cat, its illegal.

Any responsible cat owner would find a way of stopping their cats getting into other peoples gardens as they would not wish to harm any children that visit that house.

that does not mean you have to harm the cat, its the owner not the cat thats to blame

but thats down to the person not the cat, the way you deal with should not involve any cruelty to the cat, its illegal.
Either way your stuffed whether you kick a cat up the arse or smash the owner in the mouth.

Let me get this straight before some foaming crackpot comes on, I don't hurt cats. I want too and more so the owners, but the law is against me so Im stuck with it until it gets too much and I loose it.

I would love there be some stuff you could guarantee to work if you put it down, and if it was free or the owners footed the bill, but there isn't. i will just have to go on day dreaming up ideas of catapulting them back over onto their own yards until someone comes up with a solution.

I really cannot understand how this is supposed to work. A cat craps in your garden, you know that it can cause serious health problems to your children, but you are supposed to ignore it and allow your child to become brain damaged to appease cat owners?...is that how it is supposed to work?

Archived