Iran Reactor Worm

I must be a rebel as I haven't used windows at home for a few years.

Dont take us off topic.;)

This thing will affect all Siemans gear, and what is worse, they are the main suppliers of MRI scanners etc. as well as many PLC's.

As far as I've read about it the worm only affected the operators own personal PC's. The computers that control the Nuclear equipment are not connected to the web so it wont do any damage. Its also very unlikely that industrial computer controlled equipment run Windows which the worm is written for.

Saying its an Iranian reactor worm is misleading.

Interfering with the computers in a nuclear power plant, very smart. :rolleyes:

So you would approve of Iranian civilians dying of radiation induced diseases caused by a meltdown?

Presumably you are too young to remember that radiation from Chernobyl reached the UK.

Where do you get idea from?

How many Americans died from the meltdown at Three Mile Island, I dont know, but I am sure you do.

And of course I remeber the explosion at Chernobyl, as I was about 40 years old.

It was caused under very different circumstances than a controlled shut down, or even a meltdown.

It was an explosion caused by trying to run the reactor at more than its rated power.

However you are going off topic again.

Why are some of you trying to take this away from the original subject?

As far as I've read about it the worm only affected the operators own personal PC's. The computers that control the Nuclear equipment are not connected to the web so it wont do any damage. Its also very unlikely that industrial computer controlled equipment run Windows which the worm is written for.

Saying its an Iranian reactor worm is misleading.

AFAIK this worm originates in Russia, seeing as they built this machine, and are running it for the Iranians, who doubless would not have a clue, it would seem stange if they were trying to kill their own men, would it not.

This is flannel and propaganda put by Him and his dad, whatever his name is.

Yea well stuffy, without the multitude of viruses, worms and spyware slowing my computer down.

:hihi:

I know I once tried that Ubuntu for a bit on my laptop and was well impressed. I had to put xp back though for all the programs I had bought :(

There's not much in it though with some of the new versions of linux.

Archived