Speeding in France

Acorns

Don't worry,it cost too much to chase you up, or it does for our police anyhow. People who get flashed over here with foreign plates don't even get a ticket, some people even buy cars with them on because they know how it works.

Google it if you think im jesting, I was looking it up once when I got done for speeding.

I think you will be ok,just don't reply to any correspondence.

Don't worry,it cost too much to chase you up, or it does for our police anyhow. People who get flashed over here with foreign plates don't even get a ticket, some people even buy cars with them on because they know how it works.

Google it if you think im jesting, I was looking it up once when I got done for speeding.

I f you were using google whilst you were driving then they should have thrown the book at you.

Yes, I agree that they won't chase it up due to the cost but I go to the same place in France every year, once or twice, and don't intend changing my car soon. I wonder if they keep details of your registration plate

Yes, I agree that they won't chase it up due to the cost but I go to the same place in France every year, once or twice, and don't intend changing my car soon. I wonder if they keep details of your registration plate

I can't imagine that they will keep your details. You probably won't get a ticket either. I've been flashed a couple of times, but no ticket.

For future reference, the cameras are always signed in advance. If you see a speed camera sign, there will be a camera within about 1km.

It costs no more than the price of a computer search and a stamp. Of course the choice is yours as to whether to pay or ignore. If you don't plan on going back to France ever,then ignore it. But if you do intend to return,I would pay up.By the time you do return it could be more than a fine!

Archived