Angry at schools dictatorship/need advice.

norks

Well diddums, toss your rattle out of the pram and scream.

Try being in a poor country where education has to be bought and, if you don't strictly keep to school rules, you get kicked out.

Hell's bells, free education with all the bells and whistles and you moan about a T shirt. I know kids who have to work at 12 years old because their family don't have the cash to give them an education.

Yet another selfish thread displaying low understanding of a lot.

If you know of kids working at 12 here in the UK then inform the authorities.

If your talking about a 3rd world country somewhere then may I dare suggest you post something of some relevance ?

If you know of kids working at 12 here in the UK then inform the authorities.

If your talking about a 3rd world country somewhere then may I dare suggest you post something of some relevance ?

I think he's talking about back int'day when miners were men.

Sshhhh let him finish his account, your not meant to interrupt until he says, fotty years man n boy.

The wearing of non uniform clothing is authorised on those days, quite a different matter to the subject under discussion.

So why the requirement to pay to not wear it on the designated day?

School punishments are not harmful and have not been since the 50's or whenever.

Rubbish.

Corporal punishment (100% harmful) was in use when I was at school (left secondary school in '82):confused:.

Try being in a poor country where education has to be bought and, if you don't strictly keep to school rules, you get kicked out.

Hell's bells, free education with all the bells and whistles and you moan about a T shirt. I know kids who have to work at 12 years old because their family don't have the cash to give them an education.

Go away you pathetic little man,

you chose to live in that country and if you don't like what you see then come back!

This is not about the price of a t shirt it is about the principle nd if you are not intelligent enough to spot that then i suggest you read somethng a little less complicated.

see ya :roll:

Yeah.

Right on :loopy:

I thought that you were always rhapsodising about how superior Indonesia (your choice of country) is the UK. You chose to live there so you just have to get on with it really.

Archived