Angry at schools dictatorship/need advice.

norks

I thought that you were always rhapsodising about how superior Indonesia (your choice of country) is the UK. You chose to live there so you just have to get on with it really.

Or, he could do what most imigrants do in this country and change the bits he doesnt like.

Go on wath, give it a go ;)

Talk about thick.

You are teaching your kid it's OK to break rules you don't like. Next you'll be moaning when the little sod is out of control and trying his first drugs. I suppose the school will be at fault for that as well.

As for this place, I don't want to change it. The kids call me Mr or sir, they shake hands at the start and end of school days and thank the teachers for lessons.

There are school rules but we rarely need to bother with them because the kids follow them without being asked to.

No one knows a drug dealer and stealing in the school is unknown.

Attitudes such as we see on here are the reason you lot post so any threads about wild kids doing this, that and the other.

It is said that ignorance is bliss. Some of you buggers must be in a 24/7 orgasm.

Talk about thick.

You are teaching your kid it's OK to break rules you don't like. Next you'll be moaning when the little sod is out of control and trying his first drugs. I suppose the school will be at fault for that as well.

As for this place, I don't want to change it. The kids call me Mr or sir, they shake hands at the start and end of school days and thank the teachers for lessons.

There are school rules but we rarely need to bother with them because the kids follow them without being asked to.

Attitudes such as we see on here are the reason you lot post so any threads about wild kids doing this, that and the other.

It is said that ignorance is bliss. Some of you buggers must be in a 24/7 orgasm.

Yes, so you keep reminding us, you're forever coming onto SF to dispense your wisdom and pronounce us all thick.

Talk about thick.

What a <REMOVED> :rolleyes:

Please explain to me how i am teaching my son to disobey rules and how the hell will that lead to drug taking?

The rest of your post is so full of <REMOVED>that i cant be bothered.

What a <REMOVED> :rolleyes:

Please explain to me how i am teaching my son to disobey rules and how the hell will that lead to drug taking?

The rest of your post is so full of <REMOVED> that i cant be bothered.

We're all thick here and live in a hideous Western decadent manner. Drunks, louts, thieves, druggies, half naked women asking to be raped are rife in our society. And did I mention how thick we all are?

We're all thick here and live in a hideous Western decadent manner. Drunks, louts, thieves, druggies, half naked women asking to be raped are rife in our society. And did I mention how thick we all are?

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived