Herald (Today and Tomorrow) - stream of unconsciousness through our door

Apparently somewhere on here they said he/she has delivered in Barlborough. Earlier he/she posted in York. Wonder if we will ever solve the mystery as to who this crazy is?

Well, it say's it's delivered in 10 counties.

Edit: But is written in a yorkshire accent

I guess its just another example of what too much wacky weed can do to a brain ...

Why on Earth is it always being blamed on 'wacky weed', and not the actual symptoms of a wider issue, involving a society consistently spoon-fed divisive and politically infuriating misinformation?

I am not posting this as a weed smoker myself, however I do know several people who smoke weed, and still enjoy a perfectly sound mental capacity. In fact in some people, it actually appears to improve their ability to focus mentally.

I'm sorry but I just get fed up of hearing 'it must be the drugs' etc etc, which completely diverts the blame/attention from the real problems which drive the angst ridden rants...

Why on Earth is it always being blamed on 'wacky weed', and not the actual symptoms of a wider issue, involving a society consistently spoon-fed divisive and politically infuriating misinformation?

I am not posting this as a weed smoker myself, however I do know several people who smoke weed, and still enjoy a perfectly sound mental capacity. In fact in some people, it actually appears to improve their ability to focus mentally.

I'm sorry but I just get fed up of hearing 'it must be the drugs' etc etc, which completely diverts the blame/attention from the real problems which drive the angst ridden rants...

What would cause someone to write this? Drugs produced a lot of good childrens TV during the 60s Chorlton and the Wheelies is one such example that springs to mind. Why do you not think drugs allowed this persons creative juices to flow and create this shining example of wordsmanship.

No sane person wrote this but it may not be due to drugs.

No sane person wrote this but it may not be due to drugs.

I wonder if it is one person or a group though. Also how they are printing and distributing these leaflets. I cannot believe, given how widespread these are being distributed that no one knows who they are or what planet (if any they hail from).

If you do a search online the only thing that comes up is one facebook post and this forum. Seems we have a mystery.

---------- Post added 25-04-2016 at 12:48 ----------

It seems that there is a Fan Group on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/YourHeraldTnT

• 2 weeks later...

It's interesting that he is achieving some level of kudos due to it being a quirky paper publication that he (at least sometimes) appears to hand deliver. If he just posted content online somewhere it wouldn't be 'news' in the same way. I hope he's OK and is able to get help if he needs it.