I need some relationship advice

Shall i not smoother her with flowers then??

No, just give her some room. You overreacted in the first place, she's annoyed with you, just back off a little.

At least she still wants to see you. She's just keeping you close until she makes up her mind. Some women always want an option.

No, just give her some room. You overreacted in the first place, she's annoyed with you, just back off a little.

At least she still wants to see you. She's just keeping you close until she makes up her mind. Some women always want an option.

Shall i stop txting her then? And just wait untill she is ready to txt me in her own time without having to reply to myne?

Shall i stop txting her then? And just wait untill she is ready to txt me in her own time without having to reply to myne?

Just leave her alone, you need to give her time to breath! If you are not usually jealous and obsessive dont act it now. let her get her head straight and decide what she wants to do, you may end up shoving her further away. I have been there and thought texts and calls were the right thing to do but in hindsight they werent and it made things worse

I hear so many arguments that have all started with facebook, lets be fair if it's her ex why does she need him a social networking site?

There's an advert on tv that spot on where facebooks concerned, why do you be-friend people you never liked or locked you in a cupboard? And why you want to spy on ex's photos is crazy.

Maybe walking out was over reacting a little, but you did it and maybe all she needs is a bit of time, maybe give her a few days and if you haven't heard anything ring or text and i would tell her how you feel!! Goodluck!!

Just leave her alone, you need to give her time to breath! If you are not usually jealous and obsessive dont act it now. let her get her head straight and decide what she wants to do, you may end up shoving her further away. I have been there and thought texts and calls were the right thing to do but in hindsight they werent and it made things worse

Wise words. When things are going wrong, it seems like a good idea to try and fix things there and then, but often than that can push the person further away. Much to my discovery. Sometimes, it's best to say what have to say and then leave it for the other person to decide. It's hard, but if that's what she wants then you have to respect her decision.

He has feelings for her and he spys on her all the time, where as she doesn't but still think she over reacted, she should had given me time to talk about it at least.
My bold

But you're the one that walked out! And I know you said it was because you were tired and stressed, but that must happen now and then, life isn't always nice and easy.

If that's the way you're going to respond when life isn't going well, and if her ex is possessive, then I don't blame her for being scared witless that she might have found herself somebody else who is going to want to control her.

Try leaving her alone for a while - by constantly texting her, etc, you're just reinforcing the idea that you are obsessive and aren't prepared to give her any space to think things over.

I know this might sound daft but i was going to ask her to marry me on christmas day, shall i still do this?

It doesn't sound daft at all, mate. But why wait for Christmas Day? Why not tomorrow? You have a super relationship with a wonderful woman, best let her know that she's the one and only and that you intend to be together forever.

Your girlfriend's kid needs a dad now, not three months in the future.

Go for it.

Im betting she still feels something for the ex and this new contact has left her with the impression something could come of it.

Give her the space she needs and let her get her head round what she wants. You don't want to pressure her and end up with a woman that is always wondering 'what if'.

If she wants you then its up to her to be ready for any commitment to you and cut off any she may have for her ex. Don't be second best, let it hurt for a bit and stay away, if its meant to be then you'll get the girl, it will be because she is ready and it will last.

If not then you have not lost anything because if her heart is somewhere else then you never had her.

Good luck.

Archived