Things to do on a monday night

birdsandbees

I have looked through old threads, and most are not up to date.

I am looking for different places/ideas for a group of people to do on a Monday night, usually 1st Monday in the month.

Preferably, free entry or not too expensive, in or around town, or easy transport links, as people will be coming from all over Sheffield, number vary but usually around 8 – 10 people.

All ideas welcome

I have looked through old threads, and most are not up to date.

I am looking for different places/ideas for a group of people to do on a Monday night, usually 1st Monday in the month.

Preferably, free entry or not too expensive, in or around town, or easy transport links, as people will be coming from all over Sheffield, number vary but usually around 8 – 10 people.

All ideas welcome

I think youve chosen the correct night, as Mondays are terrible for nothing being on tv. Tonight the telly is atrocious !!

wow Monday's must be really bad, if no one has any ideas

Monday is a student night, so most places will be pretty cheap. Personally, I'd say the Forum as it sometimes has a live band on or the Common Room if you like sports and Monday night football is on.

Without knowing what you like though its fairly difficult to recommend places.

Without knowing what you like though its fairly difficult to recommend places.

Its a mix of people, we usually end up eating, drinking or bowling, so a live band, or any suggestions will be greatfully recieved.

Been looking into the Sheffield ghost tour, which sounds good,and if I could only find one that is a pub crawl as well, that would be 1 of the evenings sorted ;)

• 4 weeks later...

We went on the Steel City Ghost Tour http://www.steelcityghosttours.co.uk, with a largeish group like ours we had fun, the guy giving the tour (Mr P Dreadfull) was very good at the stories.

started around 7.30pm and ended around 9.30pm, of course we ended up in a pub, but if your stuck for something to do on a Monday night (tours on other nights available) give them a go.

We are still looking ideas for other Monday night activities

Archived