Men can multi-task better than women!

Bad examples. Women have proven that they are more than capable of being pilots/astronauts. Unfortunately, narrow-minded men have prevented the women from getting these jobs in the past.

Good examples............(my bold) Prove it!

It's just an excuse that men cannot multi-task, so get the women to run the home, look after the kids, and go to work as well. I would swop jobs with men anyday whatever that job was. Men are just lazy. They think working an eight hour day is enough, when women often do a 24 hour job 7 days a week.

What a load of rubbish!! I work much more than my wife! I earn it, she spends it. When I'm home I do all the coocking & most of the cleaning. I don't mind the arrangement because I spend a lot of time away from home.

Just cos you have only been involved with lazy men doesn't mean we are all the same. I could go on about shopping, moaning, nagging......

Just cos you have only been involved with lazy men doesn't mean we are all the same. I could go on about shopping, moaning, nagging......

Rubbish, just cos you have only been with women who shop alot, moan and nag a lot doesnt mean we are all the same :D

Archived