Leadmill Bouncers

jimbob321

I no an awful lot about The Leadmill bouncers, I used to work with them for a couple of years, and while a couple get out of hand at times (some of the things you wouldn't believe) however when I worked with them, I always had complete confidence in them to do there job and they would do everything to protect the staff.

I no an awful lot about The Leadmill bouncers, I used to work with them for a couple of years, and while a couple get out of hand at times (some of the things you wouldn't believe) however when I worked with them, I always had complete confidence in them to do there job and they would do everything to protect the staff.

-Removed By Mods-

if youve problem with any aspect of leadmill then just dont go, theres plenty of other clubs to go too, like you say corp is spot on.

ive never had a problem with the leadmill bouncers although ive never given them a problem, they do have to deal with a lot but i know that doesnt give them an excuse to be funny with people.

if enough people stop going then the places profits will suffer and theyll want to know why, then eventually theyll not need as many door staff so theyll lay them off and theyll wanna know why, and theyll look on places like here and realise why.

ive seen them refuse entry to people for no appartant reason but at this point im bladdered and proberly not noticing what theyre seeing,

its a case on six and 2 threes. they get the odd person being ***** with them and they tar everyone with the same brush

Archived