Leadmill Bouncers

jimbob321

I was pretty much barred from the place two years ago, just for asking why they needed to ID my friend... then when I did get in a few months later, they ejected me *very* violently. I remember I did try to complain to the Leadmill manager, but he never answers his phone and didn't respond to messages. Can't say I miss it that much anyway, the door staff are much nicer wherever else I go...

I was pretty much barred from the place two years ago, just for asking why they needed to ID my friend... then when I did get in a few months later, they ejected me *very* violently. I remember I did try to complain to the Leadmill manager, but he never answers his phone and didn't respond to messages. Can't say I miss it that much anyway, the door staff are much nicer wherever else I go...

The Leadmill manager back then would not have been a man, but that's beside the point. I won't dispute the fact they can be heavy handed at times, but it just seems that people on here are brandishing ALL the bouncers at that place as animals, especially when a fair number of them have since moved to the academy and plug, and people on here say how good the academy and plug door staff are...

• 2 weeks later...
The Leadmill manager back then would not have been a man, but that's beside the point. I won't dispute the fact they can be heavy handed at times, but it just seems that people on here are brandishing ALL the bouncers at that place as animals, especially when a fair number of them have since moved to the academy and plug, and people on here say how good the academy and plug door staff are...

Plug doesnt employ any Leadmill doorstaff.

as for me, i used to go to the leadmill a lot, i am talking about 3-4 times a night out here. i didn't have have any trouble with the bouncer ever before, no matter how drunk i was.

the only problem i had was when i was queueing to get in with 2 others kids, a drunken wacko suddenly stood behind us and started messing us about. it was a mess in the end.

apart from that, everything else was fine.

the chav who likes to "chaving it tonight"

No but Plug HAVE employed ex doorstaff though, as have Academy and several other venues!

Your mistaking the word employed. NO PLUG employees are Ex Leadmill. They do from time to time hire in extra door staff, and obviously so do lots of other venues.

• 1 month later...

Archived