Should I work strictly to my job description?

TeaFan

But it's far from one sided coverage. the vast majority of people in this country get their news from a left wing source. Some of us listen to both sides of the story and make our own minds up.

Oooerr though! Like how the hell do you figure that out?

Not wanting to anticipate Mrs McB's answer, but public or private, you still have to contribute.

I was in the public sector, but thanks to PFI am now in the private sector, and my contributions are the same.

So dont try that silly argument.

In your eyes on 19th November last, I went from being a slit eyed villain, to a white hatted hero, purely because I was no longer an NHS employee?

I am doing exactly the same job, but with a worse grace.

Instead of helping my fellow man, all my efforts do now is to make the capitalists pockets heavier.

what do you mean in my eyes you have gone from villian to hero. if the people i seem to upset got off their high horse and saw that some changes can/could make a difference instead of just looking after themselves dont like it tough .no one wants to see anyone become unemployed it does no good . i wonder how many of you who work for the council can see wastage in your departments etc but think nothing of it to report it .

Well Bulgarian did you know theres a recession on and not many jobs around though i have been looking and not given up yet,so options at mo are limited

In Sheffield they will be, if you realy are serious then move to Leeds, Manchester or another big city where there will be more oppertunities.

Archived