Is Cocaine abuse out of control in Sheffield??

sheffgrow

Coke is now like cannabis from the 70s and 80s , i dread to think what the future will bring , and yes your correct its out of control and god knows how it will get put right , only time will tell . ? ps its not just england ive been abroad and being offered coke whilst havin a jimmy riddle , they dont care who they ask or who they sell it to for sure ?

Trouble is unless you see them doing it you will never know , its a big shame of society today , but its a fact , im sure 1 day meaks you will see it for yourself , ps and im not havin ago , i was out with my parents a few month ago and even my dad pointed it out , saying what they up to in the corner , yes in the corner of a pub , well i could not answer him , i just said leave it wer goin to another pub , yes i was gobsmacked to but it does happen !

I do think it is getting worse. The thing about it is what really annoys me, is that at the minute it seems to be such a fashionable drug all the stars use cocaine which gives the drug an added bonus of being related to money and class and in a way it seems to be socially acceptable ie you can say i just had a line, where as i just shot up isnt acceptable! I think people do not realise how much damage they are actually doing to themselves.

Trouble is unless you see them doing it you will never know , its a big shame of society today , but its a fact , im sure 1 day meaks you will see it for yourself , ps and im not havin ago , i was out with my parents a few month ago and even my dad pointed it out , saying what they up to in the corner , yes in the corner of a pub , well i could not answer him , i just said leave it wer goin to another pub , yes i was gobsmacked to but it does happen !

we all went into nocturnal disco on sat.and saw loads smoking weed outside and a police car just up road from them ,also in toilets people snorting off the sinks so we left is it like this in all pubs,clubs now?

Archived