Is Cocaine abuse out of control in Sheffield??

sheffgrow

I remember a few years back having a drink in the market tavern, I went to the urinals and somebody (who I didn't know) bashed up a few lines on the shelf above the urinal in front of the urinal while I was peeing. If any had missed the shelf it would have literally landed on my member. I jokingly said, oh ar, knock me one up an all matey, and he did. :hihi: it was surreal.

Later on I had a phone call and went outside to answer it, it was so dodgy being stood outside the entrance I thought I was going to get robbed, so I went back in the pub, supped up and left.

And, Yes some takeaways have been known to deliver drugs to people that they know. A good cover for drug dealing I would guess.
I remember dropping into an Indian restaurant in Attercliffe with the Mrs after an upmarket "do" in town (as with all these...miniatures just about big enough to look at, never mind eat, so we were starved! :rolleyes:) last winter.

It was all very surreal. Here we were, me in tux, Mrs in gown (completely out-of-place), sat down having a jalfrezi in a rather iffy and empty restaurant, save for what looked like a hooker and her pimp having an argument at the bar/seating area and, every time a nondescript punter walked in and went straight to the bar, the waiter going upstairs and coming back down to the punter with a tiny xmas-like bag (the pearlescent kind that would hold e.g. a jewel box)...and out walked the punter with the bag.

Somehow, I don't think it was a curry or poppadoms in those bags. To the point where I wondered with the Mrs, whether SY's finest would let us take our curry with us to eat in our cell, if there was a raid while we were there :hihi:

I remember a few years back having a drink in the market tavern, I went to the urinals and somebody (who I didn't know) bashed up a few lines on the shelf above the urinal in front of the urinal while I was peeing

He must have had a death wish, the Market Tavern toilets were disgusting, think of the germs - Eeeuughh !

Archived