MAD WORLD V's Virtual World

Hey don't worry, i'm fine, but just read papers online, both local and national.

Well, they certainly wiped the smile off my face. Fresh terror attacks alert, local mass redundentcies, wage cuts, murders.

Wow, I think i'd be far better slipping into a virtual world on the internet, than reading the real world online.

Yeah! I'm playing Halo at the mo .... bloody brilliant for blowing things up and killing as many nasty enemies as you can! :hihi:

Didn't you say you've just read all the nasty news in the virtual world of the internet? It sort of messes your argument up a bit doesn't it ? :P:huh:

Yeah! I'm playing Halo at the mo .... bloody brilliant for blowing things up and killing as many nasty enemies as you can! :hihi:

Didn't you say you've just read all the nasty news in the virtual world of the internet? It sort of messes your argument up a bit doesn't it ? :P:huh:

No read newspapers in the REAL WORLD. I think Halo, as slightly impaired your vision.

Restart, the mission on reading this tread, lol

No read newspapers in the REAL WORLD. I think Halo, as slightly impaired your vision.

Restart, the mission on reading this tread, lol

Well ... pardon me for being pedantic but I think you'll find that Halo is the real world and all the 'news' (colleens breast enhancement, Waynes brain removal, 'Jeremy Kyles celebrity chef big come dance with me factor' (seventh season due to demand) is a tad more ficticious! :D

Well ... pardon me for being pedantic but I think you'll find that Halo is the real world and all the 'news' (colleens breast enhancement, Waynes brain removal, 'Jeremy Kyles celebrity chef big come dance with me factor' (seventh season due to demand) is a tad more ficticious! :D

Hey its me that should aplogise, with words like 'pedantic' and 'ficticious' used in your replay, you obviously know your onions.

In my humble opinion I would say Halo is a real world creation, but once playing the game you enter a virtual world and there's nothing wrong at all with that.

I have tried Halo, but keep getting lost and killed.

Archived